Verve Education is a company that has acquired the EP7 Life Coaching Academy and Reinvent You Programs. They have recently launched the FIFOzero Division which has begun doing Mental Health Roadshows on Mining Sites. It is focused on providing education and educational tools through courses, training, coaching services as well as apps.
- FIFOzero is Co-Founded by Blake Wood & George Helou.
- Blake’s experience as a FIFO worker evoked profound challenges, taking him to a dark place, including the impact on him of the suicide of his workmate. These circumstances, inspired his journey toward help, seeing him engage with George Helou’s EP7 Life Coaching practice, through which he completed the EP7’s program, incorporating its practical education, processes and tools.
- This type of program appealed to Blake, and it transformed his life, introducing him to life skills he had no idea existed within him, seeing him progress and thrive in his FIFO career going on to leadership initiatives in culture and safety.
- Through his inspirational journey, Blake turned his purpose to helping the FIFO industry and all FIFO workers receive the guidance and support he received.
- He became an RUOK? Ambassador, launching the national RUOK CrossFit Challenges throughout Australia during 2016 -2018, and BHP Wellness Roadshows, presenting to mining personnel. In this capacity, he was also a regular guest speaker, motivating CrossFit communities, Young Guns Australia and the Yulara Community in the NT, to the action of seeking help.
- He has also worked with FIFO related corporates, such as Bristol helicopters in Perth.
- FIFOzero is division of Verve Education, which acquired EP7 and provides personal and corporate transformative education services; Verve founders are George Helou and Mark Woschnak.